Desktop/Mobile Website Browser
Accept BLIK payments on your website by redirecting shopper to BLIK payment page. See checkout process below:
- The shopper chooses to pay with BLIK
- The shopper is redirected to BLIK payment page
- The shopper enters the 6-digit BLIK code provided by their mobile banking app that supports BLIK
- BLIK sends a push notification to the banking app to display the transaction information
- The shopper enters their payment password to confirm the payment
- If the authorization is successful, the shopper is redirected back to the payment successful page on the merchant website
Create a PaymentIntent object with a
currency and a
merchant_order_id from your backend server.
To be able to display BLIK as a payment option on your checkout page, you need to get available payment methods from Airwallex API.
When the PaymentIntent is created, send a
GET request with parameters
transaction_mode to API endpoint
/api/v1/pa/config/payment_method_types to query for a list of available payment method based on the information provided. The response will also contain the required fields and necessary resources of each payment method for you to display them on your page.
Response: Render payment methods in
items to show all available payment methods to the shopper at checkout page.
Alternatively, you can maintain available payment methods and corresponding resources locally on your server if you do not want to use this API endpoint. However, we highly recommend you get available payment methods dynamically from this API to avoid any trouble when payment method information or resources get updated.
When a shopper selects to pay with BLIK on their desktop/mobile browser, call the following API endpoints to get the URL which you can use to redirect the shopper to BLIK payment page to complete the payment.
- Obtain URL from Airwallex and redirect shopper to BLIK
Response: Render the value of
url to redirect shoppers to BLIK.
- Wait for notification from Airwallex
Airwallex will notify you on the payment result asynchronously via the webhook API. Please refer to webhook documentation to set up your webhook accordingly. Although subscribing to different events is optional, it is recommended to at least subscribe to the
payment_intent.succeeded which indicates that the shopper has successfully paid for the order via BLIK.
- Query the PaymentIntent status
You may also query the status of a payment anytime via the PaymentIntents API