Desktop/Mobile Website Browser
Accept Konbini payments on your website by redirecting shopper to Konbini payment page. See checkout process below:
- The shopper chooses Konbini payment on checkout page
- The shopper is redirected to the store selection page to select the convenience store
- The shopper receives a QR code and a payment reference number which can both be used to pay
- At the convenience store, the shopper scans the QR code or inputs the reference number at a Kiosk machine
- The Kiosk machine prints out a slip
- The shopper takes the slip to the cashier, who scans it and collects the cash payment
Create a PaymentIntent object with a
currency and a
merchant_order_id from your backend server.
To be able to display Konbini as a payment option on your checkout page, you need to get available payment methods from Airwallex API.
When the PaymentIntent is created, send a
GET request with parameters
transaction_mode to API endpoint
/api/v1/pa/config/payment_method_types to query for a list of available payment method based on the information provided. The response will also contain the required fields and necessary resources of each payment method for you to display them on your page.
Response: Render payment methods in
items to show all available payment methods to the shopper at checkout page.
Alternatively, you can maintain available payment methods and corresponding resources locally on your server if you do not want to use this API endpoint. However, we highly recommend you get available payment methods dynamically from this API to avoid any trouble when payment method information or resources get updated.
When a shopper selects to pay with Konbini on their desktop/mobile browser, call the following API endpoints to get the URL which you can use to redirect the shopper to Konbini payment page to complete the payment.
- Obtain URL from Airwallex and redirect shopper to Konbini
Response: Render the value of
url to redirect shoppers to Konbini.
- Wait for notification from Airwallex
Airwallex will notify you on the payment result asynchronously via the webhook API. Please refer to webhook documentation to set up your webhook accordingly. Although subscribing to different events is optional, it is recommended to at least subscribe to the
payment_intent.succeeded which indicates that the shopper has successfully paid for the order via Konbini.
- Query the PaymentIntent status
You may also query the status of a payment anytime via the PaymentIntents API